The ISC Spare Air is the smallest redundant scuba system available with enough air to get you to the surface in an out-of-air emergency. The patented Spare Air should be a standard piece of scuba diving equipment for the safety-minded diver.
- 3.0 cubic feet of air (57 surface breaths)
- Easily refills from your own scuba tank with included refill adapter (patented)
- Easily attaches to your BC with included holster and safety leash
- Small, hands-free, nearly neutrally buoyant
- Breathe on demand regulator - No complicated instructions
- Completely redundant back-up miniature scuba system
- Faster than buddy breathing and easier than an octopus