• We have over 2,000 products in stock in our store
• Try it out in our pool and know if its right for you
• Financing available
• 100% Price match guarantee
• Our certified scuba instructors are here to help
We're eager to help answer any question that you may have about an item, services, classes and/or your experience with Squalo Divers.
- Give us a call at 305-940-0927
- Send us a text or Whatsapp message at +1-786-438-3727
- Send us an email using the contact form
- Read more on our Contact page
It's a human nature, every one of us tends to turn a little careless when we get used to doing something often, but that is not the right way to do a thing and it's not safe at all, especially when you are diving. There are some divers, especially the experienced ones skip buddy checks, abbreviate the equipment checks, remove the mask etc. While few of these bad habits can be ignored, some of them can lead to a truly dangerous situation. This blog calls attention to those bad habits that every diver should avoid ASAP in order to set their path to a relaxing and fun scuba diving world.