The Aqua Lung i200C is an intuitive, sporty computer with versatile features and Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
With its fresh design, you’ll find yourself wearing the i200C as an everyday sports watch that is ready to dive when you are. Features 4 operating modes, a user-changeable standard battery, as well as no restriction switching between Free & Dive modes. Easily connect to the free Diverlog+ app to digitally log your dives and manage computer settings.
Wirelessly manage your dive data and settings on your mobile device via the computer’s Bluetooth connectivity and after the dive share your memories, stats, photos, and location on social media all through the free DiverLog+ app.
• Bluetooth connects wirelessly to the free DiverLog+ app
• Using your smartphone , the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i200C via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology
• Remotely control all your i200C settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive
• 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free)
• User-changeable standard battery and data retention. Uses globally available standard batteries found at supermarkets and drugstores. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
• Switch between up to 3 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restriction
Other Main Features
•Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety
• Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
• User selectable deep stop with countdown timer
• History Mode records last 24 dives
• User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade
• Interface allows for easy settings preview and updates