Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your visit.
- We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas in the store, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests
- We are asking everyone who comes in to the store, to use our provided hand sanitizer or wash their hands in our bathroom
On our front door, we’ve installed a foot only door opener for a hands free entrance
- We are also asking everyone to please wear a face mask
- We are asking customers to allow us to grab them any retail items they may want to see, to limit contact with our retail selection
- Following the recommendations from the CDC, we now use a medical grade disinfectant to sanitize the store before closing. This includes all rental gear used during the day
- Additionally, all charter boats are sanitized before, during, and after each dive/snorkel trip
- Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your activity
For questions or further assistance please contact us.