Things that you will learn as part of this program:
- Enriched Air Nitrox: The advantages and drawbacks.
- Equipment for diving EANx.
- Using standard dive tables with Nitrox.
- Managing oxygen exposure.
- Analyzing EANx cylinders.
- EANx and diving emergencies.
Who can enroll?
This course is open to divers who are:
- At least 12 years old.
- Certified as a PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- Able to either answer NO to all questions on the standard Medical History Form or secure a physician’s approval prior to the start of class.
What is involved?
This course consists of:
- Self study.
- One classroom session.
Where and when do classes take place?
Self study takes place at the comfort of your home. Classroom session takes place right here at Squalo Divers.
Enriched Air Diver Specialty classes start at any time. Classroom session is done during regular store hours. All activities take place by appointment only.
What is included in the cost?
The course fee is $199 per person and includes:
- Educational material
- All instruction.
- Use of two nitrox tanks to measure oxygen contents.
- Certification card processing.